PDA

View Full Version : External Links

djscomics
2005-07-31, 08:20 AM
I am curious what the criteria are for External Links. There is a good looking audio torrent of Led Zeppelin - The Dancing Avacado show that is being hosted on the Presence server and I am unable to access it, as are several others.....I have no beef with them running a very selective server, but when we are linked to it as the only source for the show, it is very frustrating....any thoughts?? Kev :confused: :hmm:

U2Lynne
2005-07-31, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure why you can't access it. You just need to sign up for an account using a valid email that is not a yahoo, gmail, hotmail type email. You may try PMing the person who posted the show and ask him if he can talk to Jason about this.

brainysod
2005-08-01, 02:44 PM
External links to the presence tracker shouldnt be posted.

Sid
2005-08-07, 05:11 PM
I am curious what the criteria are for External Links. There is a good looking audio torrent of Led Zeppelin - The Dancing Avacado show that is being hosted on the Presence server and I am unable to access it, as are several others.....I have no beef with them running a very selective server, but when we are linked to it as the only source for the show, it is very frustrating....any thoughts?? Kev :confused: :hmm:
I believe it's @ DAD also :wave:

Five
2005-08-07, 09:35 PM
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10413

paddington
2005-08-07, 09:35 PM
And it's now here, by popular demand, posted by Mr Five. We are both seeding now... have at it.