PDA

View Full Version : Recent Visitors

wzbw88
2012-11-04, 05:18 AM
Is it a bug, a feature or a misconfiguration on my side that when I look at my own profile I only see the number of recent visitors whereas when I look at the profile of any other member I can see who actually were these recent visitors?

general eclectic
2012-11-04, 09:18 AM
Weird. Just visited your profile page and could see you've had eighteen visits, yet mine was the only name showing. That's something I've not happened across before...

wzbw88
2012-11-04, 10:55 AM
Weird. Just visited your profile page and could see you've had eighteen visits, yet mine was the only name showing. That's something I've not happened across before...
I'm onto something... I also see your handle now.
Right before posting I switched my privacy setting for "Recent Visitors" from "only friends" to "everybody" but right away nothing changed.
It seems that from now on the visitors are being recorded.

What I still consider strange is that previously a "friend" might have been able to see the names but not I.

lintoni
2012-11-04, 12:40 PM
I'm onto something... I also see your handle now.
Right before posting I switched my privacy setting for "Recent Visitors" from "only friends" to "everybody" but right away nothing changed.
It seems that from now on the visitors are being recorded.

What I still consider strange is that previously a "friend" might have been able to see the names but not I.

I'm guessing that it would only record and display the visits of "friends" who visited your profile and that you would not be missing seeing any info that anybody else could see.