PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: chilean.bootlegs

vold911
2012-10-27, 04:35 AM
I spent $70 on sending a package registered to make sure it arrived and this trader agreed to do the same. But nothing came. It now has been 4 months, so this is lost.
You have been warned. Jaqueline Paredes (Chileanbootlegs)

queen86
2012-11-11, 09:37 PM
hi that,s to bad that you have never got your dvds from him i have never trade with him but the bad news i have here that he as rip off other traders he had websties call chileanbootlegs but i here he don,t have that websties any more

NightpunX
2013-01-03, 11:43 PM
I spent $70 on sending a package registered to make sure it arrived and this trader agreed to do the same. But nothing came. It now has been 4 months, so this is lost.
You have been warned. Jaqueline Paredes (Chileanbootlegs)

thank for the information!

ballix
2013-04-04, 09:18 AM
thanks for the info mate

nazanian
2013-04-06, 05:26 AM
The same thing for this 2 chilean traders too:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alberto Neira & Frutz Neira from Chile

Alberto Neira
--------------
----------------
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
Republica De Chile

and his mails:
metallion.priest_gmail.com
metallion.priest_hotmail.cl

This is his nickname on dimeadozen is catalinabele

This is his nickname on thetradersden is catalinabele

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alberto Leonardo Espinosa from Chile

Alberto Leonardo Espinosa
-----------------
--------, Santiago
Region Metropolitana
Codigo Postal 7591047
Republica de Chile.

and his mail:
albertoespinosa_hotmail.cl

thecollectorsdvd_gmail.com

This are his websites http://judaspriestbootlegsdvd.blogspot.com/ and http://albertoleonardo.webs.com/ a lot of his dvds don't exist. This is his nickname on dimeadozen is judasrising

he is a liar and add good and bad traders in his list of traders without their permission, only to deceive traders

Now he has changed his website to other page and he continues trading, and I see him as a good trader on a russian website.

queen86
2013-04-06, 09:06 AM
don,t trade with this guy he was going to do a trade with one guy in Germany that I know for 150 dvds he as judas priest shows on is list that I have never seen

ballix
2013-04-08, 02:35 PM
im in a trade with him at the moment and im waiting 3 weeks for him to send, i wish id seen this thread a few weeks ago, looks like im out 43 dvds, i give him 2 more days to respond and then im going to plaster him everywhere, ive also seen him on other traders bad lists, i will start a new thread here and update his info, hopefully he will respond but unlikley to get anythibg now, he said he finished burning them 2 weeks ago so its must be some long walk to the post office

ballix
2013-04-09, 09:05 AM
enough is enough, still nothing from this so called trader, i will start a new thread on him with updated info

ballix
2013-04-09, 09:12 AM
This so called trader is already here for ripping people off, i just want to update the info i have at the moment as hes got me for 43 DVDs, this is what i have put up in my own website:

Luis Paredes (Chile): His current website: https://sites.google.com/site/dvdchilebootlegs/home
His current email: [email protected]
He also goes under username of Judas Rising, he uses this on Dime among others
His address (1 of them anyway):

Luis Paredes
xxxx (not allowed full address)
COMUNA: LA FLORIDA
PARADERO 24 LA FLORIDA
FLORIDA
Santiago, Chile

This bastard is ripping people off everyware, we were doing a trade for 18 DVDs and then he said he want 43 total, i didnt want this but i stupidly agreed if we send at the same time, i sent 43 Discs to him 3 weeks ago (today is 09/04/2013) he said over 2 weeks ago he had finished mine and all were perfect and he would send next day so days later i asked if he had sent and he said he would send in a few days and that he had to check a few??, thats the last ive heard from him, wont return emails, in the meantime during all this i done some checks on him and found him all over the web in bad traders lists and blacklisted for ripping traders off. pass this info on to everyone and be careful as he changes websites, usernames and emails and even different name and address all the time to keep ripping people off. for more information about this bastard there is plenty about him in the bad traders section in "the traders den" among several other traders bad list.
Again very important to check out "the traders den" for more about him, its under 2 threads Chileanbootlegs and dvdbootlegschile

ballix
2013-06-12, 08:51 AM
keep the word going about this b*****d, he is still out there ripping traders

2013-06-12, 08:58 AM
their existance should be termin ated

ballix
2013-06-12, 02:29 PM
ive just found more on this shitebag, heres something about him from jamtothis
http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=2717

urfold
2013-06-24, 03:05 AM
ive just found more on this shitebag, heres something about him from jamtothis
http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=2717

Yeah, same story for me, but fortunately for me, I'm wary and I sent him only 10 DVDs, but they are also lost :(

His adress :
ROSA BURGOS
PARADERO 24 LA FLORIDA
FLORIDA

or :
ROSA BURGOS
COMUNA: LA FLORIDA
REGIO METROPOLITANA
SANTIAGO, CHILE

ballix
2013-06-24, 02:35 PM
the only thing we can do is keep this f****rs name and details out there, hope he dies roaring the rip off c**t

ballix
2013-09-28, 02:49 PM
He was on Dime today and the b*****d was leeching one of my torrents, you think ripping me off for 43 DVDs was enough, he is still out there under the name judas rising ripping, leeching and robbing, so WATCH OUT guys

ballix
2014-01-28, 07:23 PM
Ive heard today that he ripped off another guy for 100 DVDs, get the word out to everyone cause he is back out there robbing honest traders

AndyLGR
2014-01-31, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the info. There are some fuckin terrible 'traders' in south america ripping people off. Alarm bells would be ringing in my head if someone asked for so many dvds. Its easy to say in hindsight but I'd be waiting for their end of the trade first.

metalmadtom
2014-02-14, 03:36 PM
Fuuuuuck i lost shows to this dick!

ballix
2014-02-17, 06:47 PM
when did he get you? if you can update info about this wanker that would be helpful as he is still robbing traders

metalmadtom
2014-03-10, 04:46 PM
Haha

This same guy is trying to get me to buy him stuff!

Thank you Traders den!!!!!

vladsmythe
2014-03-10, 05:57 PM
This is exactly why I never trade. I am happy to avoid the stress by shipping out dvds to whomever wants them, at my own expense, without expecting anything in return. Makes things so much easier. :)